Do you want to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 – Configuration?
As Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), you not only thrive on the continuing challenges of the IT field, but you also take the initiative to develop and hone your skills so that you stay a step ahead. When you become Microsoft certified, you will:
· Stand out with proof of your specific, real-world technology skills
· Be productive and help increase customer satisfaction, reduce network downtime, and push service to a higher level
· Achieve success with each Microsoft certification that you earn, which takes you further along the path to professional recognition
An MCTS: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 – Configuration certification validates the skills to configure Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and focuses on deploying, monitoring, administering, customizing, securing, and configuring a network infrastructure for Windows SharePoint Services. The successful candidate has the skills to configure Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and has a general understanding of Internet Security and Acceleration Server (IIS) and network load-balancing for applications.
Join the OWSUG certification study group as we dive deep into the next generation Windows technology!
Exam 70-631: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 – Configuration
Session runs Tuesday nights the planned date is April 7th stay tuned!
Cost: $250, includes
10 positions remaining, first come first served - priority given to people serious about writing the exam before June 9th 2009.
- All participants are expected to contribute to discussions and presentations
- Average of 50 pages of reading a week, but starting with more pages in the begin and trailing off near the end to allow for exam prepares in the later sessions
- Work in teams
- Teams are responsible for presenting weekly topics
- This is NOT a replacement for a course
If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org